Since joining the fight against COVID-19 earlier this year, Dorset pharmacies have delivered over 100,000 vaccine doses to local people.
Ten pharmacy sites throughout the county are now offering COVID-19 vaccinations, with Avicenna Pharmacy in Bournemouth becoming the latest to deliver jabs.
Avicenna Pharmacy is offering appointments Monday to Friday between 9am and 6pm. These can be booked via the national booking system www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19 or by calling 119.
The national booking system can also be used to book appointments at other local pharmacy sites:
- Day Lewis, Chickerell/ Wessex Pharmacies, Prayerhouse Chickerell, East Street, Chickerell, Weymouth, DT3 4DT
- Pharmacy2U Dorchester, Pharmacy2U Ltd, 11 High Street West, Dorchester, DT1 1UW
- Wallisdown Pharmacy, 337 Wallisdown Road, Poole, BH12 5BU
- The Grove Pharmacy, Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch, BH23 2FQ
- Castle Lane Pharmacy, 482 Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, BH8 9UD
- Bryant Pharmacy, 462 Ashley Road, Poole, BH14 0AD
- Ashley Heath Pharmacy, 2-3 High Street, Ashley Heath, BH24 2HP
- C & M Chemists, Iford URC Church, Boscombe, BH7 6RU
- Colehill Pharmacy, 42 Middlehill Road, Wimborne, BH21 2SE
- Aviecenna Pharmacy, Bearwood Centre, Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11 9TW
For more information, visit www.dorsetccg.nhs.uk/vaccinations.