Welcome to Feedback – your Health Involvement Network bulletin. Feedback has been developed so that we can keep you updated on how your views are helping us to shape, plan and develop the NHS services that the hospitals and other NHS organisations provide. We also aim to keep you informed about upcoming engagement opportunities and key NHS news. We know from you that some people want a brief update while others want more detail. Each section of Feedback therefore provides a brief overview together with links or contacts for further information.
DCCG Engagement2019-03-01T11:48:48+00:00Feedback March 2019DCCG Engagement2019-03-01T11:48:48+00:00
- Supporting Stronger Voices event, 13 March 2019 - has your group registered to attend?
- Dates for your diaries - GP Patient Participation Group Networking events, May 2019
- Jim & Gill
- Good news stories
- Had experience of using the 'Continuing Healthcare' or 'Funded Nursing Care', or 'Funded Out of Hospital' process? Share your experiences to help us improve
- Cardiology patient representative needed to help us improve our services
- New GP practice, Carlisle House, Poole
- Learn more about how local councils and the NHS are working together on the 'Our Dorset' website
- See more on our current news pages
- NHS campaigns - Help Us to Help You, NHS 111 and Flu and Norovirus advice