People wanting to book their COVID-19 vaccination are being reminded that a number of local pharmacy sites across Dorset are offering the life-saving jab.
To date over 900,000 doses have been delivered across the county, and clinicians are asking people to book their appointment when they get an invite whether it be their first or second dose.
Appointments at the following pharmacy sites can be made via the National Booking System for people who are eligible:
- Day Lewis, Chickerell/ Wessex Pharmacies, Prayerhouse Chickerell, East Street, Chickerell, Weymouth, DT3 4DT
- Pharmacy2U Dorchester, Pharmacy2U Ltd, 11 High Street West, Dorchester, DT1 1UW
- Wallisdown Pharmacy, 337 Wallisdown Road, Poole, BH12 5BU
- The Grove Pharmacy, Christchurch Hospital, Christchurch, BH23 2FQ
- Castle Lane Pharmacy, 482 Castle Lane West, Bournemouth, BH8 9UD
- Bryant Pharmacy, 462 Ashley Road, Poole, BH14 0AD
- Ashley Heath Pharmacy, 2-3 High Street, Ashley Heath, BH24 2HP
- C & M Chemists, Iford URC Church, Boscombe, BH7 6RU
- Colehill Pharmacy, 42 Middlehill Road, Wimborne, BH21 2SE
The National Booking System can be found online at www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/ or appointments can be made by calling 119.